Are you looking for an Italian copywriter?
Look no further. Matteo Moroni, nice to meet you. Or, as the Italians say, piacere di conoscerti.
I’m a professional Italian copywriter and transcreator with multiple years of experience working with Italian copywriting, transcreation and advertising projects for marketing agencies and clients in a wide range of industries. As a linguist with a creative mindset, I speak the language of international clients, helping them to properly and effectively deliver their message globally.
How can I help you with?
Whether you need your English advertising tagline to be effectively adapted in Italian, a brand new copy for your Italian website written from scratch, or a creative consultation for your brand strategy on the Italian market, I craft words that deliver your message locally.
I offer a range of bespoke Italian copywriting and communication services, including:
- Italian copywriting (origination) for online and traditional channels.
- English to Italian transcreation and creative adaptation.
- Planning, development, and management of content marketing and social media strategies.
- Script copywriting for TV, radio, and VO recording supervision.
- Creative copywriting for social media channels, paid advertising campaigns, SEO and SEM.
- Proofreading, quality control and editing of copy.
- Market-oriented creative direction and brand consultancy.
- MTPE (Machine Translation Post Editing) and Neural Translation validation.
- Keyword localization and SEO content optimization.
- Subtitling (captioning) of marketing videos and advertising content (English to Italian).
Why should you work with an Italian copywriter and transcreator? What’s the difference with translation?
While translation can be described as “saying something in a different language”, transcreation is about recreating the original message while ensuring its functionality for the context, audience, and target intended. Even if your English tagline is catchy and functional, it might not be as effective when translated: that’s where a creative transcreation kicks in, enabling your message to work.
Still not convinced? Just think about this. On average, people interact with 100K words on a daily basis. That’s about a 200 pages essay. Their attention span is dramatically limited, and that’s why your message needs to be properly crafted for your audience to capture their attention and convert. Otherwise, it’s a lost opportunity.
Why should you work with me?
75+ end clients and 30+ advertising and marketing agencies. More projects than I can count. 100% deadlines met. 110% clients satisfied – since I have to be as well!
Get in touch